Five Things to Know About Administrative Services Managers:
- They help businesses run smoothly by coordinating their support services.
- They are sometimes called office, facilities or contract managers.
- Most administrative services managers work in the educational and health care services industries and in state and local governments.
- Employment is expected to grow about as fast as the average for all occupations through 2020.
- A bachelor's degree isn't required for this occupation but many employers prefer candidates who have one.
- The median annual salary in the United States is $79,540 and median hourly wages are $38.24.
How to Get More Information:
- Read Administrative Services Manager: Career Information
- Conduct an informational interview with someone who works in this field.