Instructions for Completing this Worksheet
Complete a separate worksheet for each job or activity.
- In the Tasks column list each function of your job or activity.
- Then in the Skills column list the skill you use or used to complete the corresponding task. Here are some examples of transferable skills. Do not limit yourself to the ones listed.
- In the Skill Level column rate yourself according to your level of competency (1=highly skilled; 2=moderately skilled; 3=needs improvement).
- Place a check next to those skills which you enjoy using.
- After you have completed all worksheets, write a list of those skills which you both enjoy using and in which you are highly skilled .
- Then list those skills you both enjoy using and in which your are moderately skilled .
- You can also keep a separate list of those skills in which you need improvement  but enjoy using. Set that list aside.
|Job or Activity|
| || || |