Job Description - Nanny:
Employment Facts - Nanny:
Educational Requirements - Nanny:
Other Requirements - Nanny:
Job Outlook - Nanny:
Earnings - Nanny:
Use the Salary Wizard at Salary.com to find out how much a Nanny currently earns in your city.
A Day in a Nanny's Life:
On a typical day a nanny's tasks might include:
- preparing meals and snacks for children
- performing CPR or first aid if needed
- transporting children to school, after-school activities and medical appointments
- regulating nap schedules
- organizing recreational activities
- tending to children's hygiene including changing diapers
- performing housekeeping tasks
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition, Child Care Workers, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos170.htm (visited May 24, 2010).
Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, O*NET Online, Nannies, on the Internet at http://online.onetcenter.org/link/details/39-9011.01 (visited November 30, 2010).